DO NOT PUT IN YOUR INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE!!!!I know, I should never had done it, but I just wanted to see what it was about (yes, curiosity killed the cat lol).

It asked for first name, email address & phone number. I have been hammered with phone calls from them, companies I have never taked to or asked for information from (Phone numbers are coming up as from area code 707, unknown or just the number 1)and spam emails like crazy.

Glad I didn't give them my CC info or send them any money.At leaset I did not give them any CC info...lol

Had an Experience with Weeklymarks?

Comments

Sainte Genevieve, Missouri, United States #853259

I hear ya.Every work at home and may I add states free has been a rip off.

All of them want a onetime fee then ur phone blows up and numerous emails.If I got paid for the calls and emails i receive then yes I could be looking pretty good financially.

Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more M0del agency - modelagency.uk.com - Big scamming network - W10 M0del Agency "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more